Formulating With Wellmune®.
An immune ingredient that provides science-backed benefits and delivers on consumer transparency, Wellmune® can be formulated into a wide variety of food, beverage and supplement products.
- Is available in soluble and dispersible powder formats.
- Has no adverse flavor impacts.
- As a dry ingredient, it has five-year shelf life.
- Highly stable and has not encountered food-processing conditions that diminish its efficacy.
The right mix.
Wellmune can be formulated into a product as the standalone functional ingredient for immune health or with other benefit-driven ingredients to form multi-function products.
- Consumer demand for research supported immune health products is exploding across multiple categories, making Wellmune the ideal fit.
- Combining Wellmune with other ingredients such as protein or probiotics gives product manufacturers a competitive advantage within their market by providing more function within a single product.
Wellmune is also:
- Safe and can be taken daily.
- Derived from baker’s yeast, so it’s naturally gluten-free.
- Without taste, texture, odor, appearance, sensory or pH impact.
- Stable and can withstand manufacturing processes.
- Kosher, Halal, gluten-free, and available in Non-GMO Project Verified.
Research demonstrating Wellmune’s ability to strengthen the immune system when consumed in a beverage application spurred our interest in including Wellmune in our products. Formulating with quality, science-backed ingredients was key to our success.- Ankit Chona, Managing Director, Simpl Innovative Brands
Empowering manufacturers through insight-led formulation support.
Our team is driven by market insights to help uncover changing consumer demands, while our technologists, scientists, and application experts provide formulation collaboration throughout the entire process to create new, innovative and quality-driven immunity products that consumers trust.
Visit our manufacturers page to see how we can help with your next immunity product.
More info, ideas & insights:
Why the Future of Immune Health Products Requires Research Supported Ingredients