Wellmune® is a natural food, beverage and supplement ingredient that is clinically proven to safely enhance immune responses that keep us healthy. This unique ingredient activates billions of innate immune cells that are part of the body’s natural defenses without over stimulating the immune system.
Wellmune® promotes health and wellness, providing consumers with greater control over their lives in the face of every day stress and constant exposure to health challenges.
“A significant innovation representing the culmination of many years of research and study, that has lead to a functional ingredient that could have significant public health benefits to improve the human immune response.”
– Juror, Institute of Food Technologists (IFT), commenting on Wellmune, recipient of an IFT Innovation Award
- Unmatched Research. More than $300 million has been invested in the development of this technology, which is protected by more than 40 U.S. patents and patents pending, plus additional filings in more than 20 countries.
- Clinically Proven. Supported by nine clinical trials and numerous preclinical studies, Wellmune is the most researched immune health ingredient on the market today. The quality and quantity of our body of research has no comparison in the immune category.
- Well Understood Mechanism of Action. Wellmune is an immune modulator that naturally enhances immune responses without stimulating or inducing pro-inflammatory cytokines or other broad-based, non-specific immune responses.
- A Daily Product. Wellmune is designed for daily, year-round consumption rather than seasonal products only.
- Innovative Marketing Claims. Wellmune is unique in its ability to support novel and compelling marketing claims.
- Natural and Safe. Wellmune is Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) under U.S. FDA regulations and has achieved broad regulatory approval in other countries. Wellmune is also Kosher, Halal, non-allergenic and GMO-free.
- Formulation Friendly. Stable under heat, pH, chemical and pressure variables typically encountered in food and beverage manufacturing without degradation or loss of potency. Available in soluble and dispersible forms for virtually all types of food and beverage applications.