Where Can I Purchase Wellmune?
Wellmune WGP® is a ingredient that is clinically proven to safely prime the immune system to keep our bodies healthy. It’s available in foods, beverages and supplements around the world. Wellmune WGP is Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS) under regulations of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and has garnered regulatory approval in many other countries. Wellmune is Kosher, Halal, non-allergenic and free of genetically modified organisms.
“As a medical doctor for more than 30 years, I believe a healthy immune system is the key to maintaining health, wellness and vitality. Wellmune WGP® is one of the most effective natural products for strengthening your immune system. I highly recommend it for people of all ages to take every day.”
– Dr. William “Bill” Sears, one of America’s most renowned pediatricians and author of more than 40 books on childcare
The human immune system is a magnificent network of cells and proteins that interact to protect us against foreign challenges. Wellmune WGP engages and directs key innate immune cells (neutrophils) that are part of the body’s natural defenses. It accomplishes this naturally by modulating immune responses that evolved many thousands of years ago. Equally important, Wellmune WGP strengthens the immune system without over stimulating it, which may be harmful.
Peer-reviewed human clinical research demonstrates that Wellmune WGP:
- Strengthens your body’s key immune responses.
- Activates billions of innate immune cells that are a major part of your body’s natural defenses.
- Mobilizes immune cells to protect against the harmful effects of stress.
- Improves vigor and mental clarity while reducing fatigue and tension.
- Supports general health and well-being.
Coupled with a nutritious diet, regular exercise and adequate sleep, Wellmune WGP is a proactive approach to taking control over your health so nothing slows you down.
1. Randomized Phase II Clinical Trials of Wellmune WGP® for Immune Support During Cold and Flu Season. The Journal of Applied Research. Vol. 9, No. 1 & 2, 2009.
2. Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan Decreases Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Improves Psychological Well-being in Moderate to Highly-Stressed Subjects. Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech (2010) 21:21-24.
3. Effect of Beta 1, 3/1, 6 Glucan on Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Mood State in Marathon Athletes. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine (2009). 8:509-515.
4. Effects of an Immunomodulating Supplement on Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms in Wildland Firefighters. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 40(5):S353.
5. Mechanism by Which Orally Administered ß-1,3-Glucans Enhance the Tumorcidial Activity of AntiTumor Monoclonal Antibodies in Murine Tumor Models. The Journal of Immunology. 2004: 173: 797-806.